About This Service :

Our company is contracted with the best digital Streaming platforms such as Deezer, Spotify, Anghami, etc.
We can distribute your songs on all of these platforms in addition to the Instagram audio library.

How you will earn financial profits from these platforms ?

After your song are distributed on all platforms, you promot them through your YouTube channel or your other pages. When you get more views on digital streaming platforms , you will get more profits.

How do you know how much your earnings have reached ?

You can send a message to this email : [email protected] any time you request to see your current balance and you will be replied in less than 24 hours.

How do you receive your earnings ?

After you reach the minimum withdrawal limit of 100€, you can receive your earnings via (Paypal) or (CCP transfer for Algerians People).
You will get 60% of your profits and the remaining 40% is the Partner share.

What are the conditions for contracted with us ?

The song you provide are Exclusive, not a cover song.
You are the primary owner of all rights.
Pay 50€ via (Paypal) as a 1 Year subscription, or (10000.DZD CCP only for Algerians People) .
The subscription price is symbolic when compared this with others distribution companies that define difficult conditions and high subscription prices.

Pay 50 With PayPal From : Here
Pay 10000.DZD With CCP From : Here

How do I send my song for distribution ?

After paying the amount of the contracting rights with us, you can start distributing your song by filling out this form and sending it, after that your song will remain under review for 24 to 72 hours , after which you will be answered via e-mail by agreeing to publishing or rejecting the song, in case we agree to publish your song will appear on all digital platforms on the date of the release that you specified, preferably after 7 days or more from the date on which you filled out the form and the distribution requests, in order to avoid pressure on the distribution service and on digital platforms, and the artist also gives enough time to promote his song before the release date. If we reject your song we will tell you the reason, to fix the problem.